1. On-time Rent Collection: You profit from quick and consistent on time rent collection that can make the difference to ensure your success as a real estate investor. Our systems and strategies maximize rent collection and on-time rent payments. Tenants pay online through their portal or via certified funds only.
2 Local Knowledge of Rental Rates: We have seven districts Valley Wide. Each of our District Managers specializes in specific sections of the valley. They have extensive local knowledge of rents as well as the ability to determine the highest rental rate possible for your property. Using the internet to do large scale searches for rental properties, potential tenants know if your property is overpriced, even by $25. Overpriced properties sit empty while other properties get rented. Knowledge of rental rates is a key factor to fast rentals and quick cash flow.
3. Nationwide Tenant screening: Every adult applicant is checked for credit, criminal, FBI MW, sex offender, eviction history, employment and rental/ownership history nationwide. We require a detailed written application from each adult with photo identification. Additionally, we run social security and public notice (bankruptcy or judgments) searches to determine if the application is accurate. We also contact past and present employers, landlords and other references. We have set requirements and standards including a comprehensive rental policy requirement, to ensure we place the most qualified tenant in your property; however, YOU make the final decision!
4. Marketing Expertise: We have years of experience in how to best market your properties so they are rented in the quickest time possible. We use online marketing (over 50 paid rental web sites plus MLS), create virtual tours and pamphlets with multiple pictures and accurate information, and install professional signage and lockboxes to maximize your properties' exposure to find the most qualified tenants quicker.
5. Property Law and Regulations: All of our real estate agents and property managers are licensed Realtors® in Arizona. They have extensive and up-to-date knowledge of property laws and regulations, and will assist you in making sure you’re in compliance with your local, state and federal government rules and regulations. These rules and regulations include complying with Fair Housing regulations, the Americans with Disabilities Act, Arizona Landlord and Tenant Act and other applicable local, state and federal laws.
6. Tested and Reliable Professionals: We have vetted numerous vendors, suppliers and contractors to make sure they provide good quality work at reasonable prices. We respond to and coordinates all your maintenance requests to ensure they are handled promptly and are done to your satisfaction. We also assist you with your insurance claims. 24/7 Emergency Service is also available. WE DO NOT UP CHARGE ANY OF YOUR MAINTENANCE BILLS NOR DO WE RECEIVE ANY KICK BACKS FROM ANY OF THE VENDORS.
7. Inspection Reports: We perform property inspections before, during and after a tenancy. Additionally, we perform routine property inspections as requested. Your personal property manager prepares frequent written inspection reports for each of your properties. Additionally we have contractors that preform a complete inspection of your property with 30 pictures and 7 pages of reports for an additional small fee. This fee can be passed on to the tenant every six months if the landlord requires that to be a part of the leasing agreement. Faults in your property that are found quickly can be resolved before they become expensive items of disrepair.
8. Financial Records and Security Deposit Trust Account: We directly deposit the rental proceeds to the owner’s bank account by the 15th of each month! You receive detailed income and expenses reports as well as cash statements every month saving you bookkeeping headaches. Additionally, we also manage your security deposit funds and make sure you are in compliance with local and state and federal regulations. Our accounting department provides you with end-of-year tax reports for your accountant or financial adviser. We could also register your property with the county and obtain your (TPT) / Rental Tax License and pay your monthly taxes on your behalf or we can pay you the collected amount with your monthly proceeds and you can pay it directly yourself.
9. Protection Plan for Eviction (PPE): We screen our tenants thoughtfully and thoroughly before we recommend them to you but who knows what the future may hold for them! By enrolling in PPE plan, if the tenant placed by Arizona Property Management & Investments has to be evicted from the property we will cover the legal and court expense of a non-contested eviction up to $600.
10. Maximizing the profitability of your time: By having Arizona Property Management & Investments take care of the day-to-day aspects of running your income property, you are free to spend more time doing what you love the most, identifying further investment opportunities, or otherwise furthering your career.