Arizona Property Management and Investments
|Landlord Login||Tenant Login||Realtor Referrals||Associates Login|
The application process usually takes three (3) business days. To be considered for an available property listed with Arizona Property Management and Investments. EACH applicant over 18 years of age who will be residing in the property must:
1) Application to Rent Form: Complete Arizona Property Management and Investments’ “Application to Rent Form” in its entirety and sign the authorization for release of information.
2) Rental Policy Agreement: Initial the bottom of all 3 pages of Arizona Property Management and Investments’ “Rental Policy Agreement”.
3) Credit Check/Processing Fee: Provide a $45.00 non-refundable Credit Check/Processing Fee. Payment methods for this fee may be Cashiers check or money order made payable to Arizona Property Management and Investments.
4) Personal Identification Card: Submit a copy of a personal Identification Card such as a driver license or a passport.
5) Proof of Income: Submit the last two consecutive pay-stubs. If the applicants are combining income to qualify, each applicant must submit a separate pay-stub. If applicant(s) is self employed he/she can submit either the last 2 years tax returns or the last 6 months bank statements. If applicant has a new job or transferring, they can submit an employment letter from the employer.
6) View the property: personally view the property prior to submitting an application for said property. Arizona Property Management and Investments does not rent properties "sight unseen."
Fair Housing Policy: